[Pdns-users] pdns server api access leads to "Internal Server Error"

Tobi <jahlives@gmx.ch> jahlives at gmx.ch
Tue May 7 15:05:56 UTC 2019

Hi Frank

yes for that endpoint ALL domains are affected. Small or big has no
influence on the error. In the testdomain there are 8 records according
list-zone and check-zone does not report any error

> Checked 8 records of 'REDACTED', 0 errors, 0 warnings.

> If that looks fine, then I would enable / increase logging of the API
> component and see if the logs tell you something more.

is there a switch to just enable debug for api or has the debug to be
enabled globally? Will try with debug and let the list know my findings :-)

Thanks and have a good one

tobi