[Pdns-users] Comments requested regarding autoserial

Nicky Gerritsen nickygerritsen at me.com
Tue Jul 14 12:10:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

Autoserial is the fact that you can set the serial to 0 for a zone and
pdns updates it automatically, right? The docs seem to suggest this.

If so then, yes I am using it because I use an automated system that
inserts records into my MySQL backend and using autoserial I do not have
to calculate the serial myself.
If this functionality would disappear I'd have to create this myself...

Regards,

Nicky