[Pdns-users] PDNS for a TLD...

Rob roblocke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 05:51:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

> So in "untechnical","policywise" language:
> do you need to delegate authority ...?
> If not, then maybe keep it simple (whichever method that is).

In some cases, we’ll be delegating authority, so we'll simply have the domain NS records in the foo zone, nothing else.

In other cases, customers will be using our nameservers, so we’ll have the SOA/NS records in the domain zone.  But do we need any records in the foo zone in that scenario?

Cheers,
Rob