[Pdns-users] Pdns Remote vs Pipe backend performance

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Thu Mar 7 10:16:58 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 06, 2013 at 06:05:39PM +0200, Aleksey Chudov wrote:
> There is several problems if launch JVM directly from PowerDNS

Indeed, these are all very convincing. In revision 3111 you'll find a
version of PowerDNS that can connect to a UNIX socket if you feed one as the
pipe-command.

It also merges your split argument patch.

Revision 3111 can be compiled as tar.gz, rpm or deb from:
https://autotest.powerdns.com/

Can you test?

	Bert