[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Delegation (SmartConnect Isilon)

Drew Decker drewrockshard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 00:48:21 UTC 2013

Michael,

When you state "If the A records that the NS points to are in the
subdomain, glue records must be created in the parent domain/zone." - can
you elaborate on how to do this?  Everything else that you mentioned is DNS
101 and has already been done.  Explain to me how and what I need to do
about the DNS glue records in PowerDNS and I'll give it a try.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Drew Decker