[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Delegation (SmartConnect Isilon)

Drew Decker drewrockshard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 00:17:50 UTC 2013

Does anyone else know of a way to do this, or could give me some
recommendations on how we could do this in or current configuration?  We
just  need to be able to create a delegation in PowerDNS to  use a
different Nameserver on the actual isilon.  We are basically delegating to
the Isilon for a specific "subdomain".

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,