[Pdns-users] Few query about PDNS

Manish Rane manishr78 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:08:22 UTC 2012

Absolutely wondering if check scripts from nagios can be utilized for the
same and of course with lower TTL values to have the changes propagated
rapidly.

I personally have just started using power dns hence not sure about
changing zones from sql backend but I believe this could be possible.

I sincerely urge pdns masters if they would like to spare some time and
write a quick php or bash script which could do this trick.