[Pdns-users] evaluating powerdns web frontends

Angel Bosch Mora angbosch at conselldemallorca.net
Wed Oct 19 10:15:33 UTC 2011

hi,

I just want to point that in case you use LDAP as backend there's a lot of customizable LDAP clients you can use.

my usual choice is http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net/ because of template system, but any admin with minimal experience in LDAP can manage pdns with minimal resources. In fact, that's the whole point of using LDAP as a generic directory.

if you're trying to compile managing information I think it should be mentioned.

abosch

----- Missatge original -----