[Pdns-users] master-slave serial problem

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) nils at lemonbit.com
Fri Mar 25 11:43:32 UTC 2011

Vasiliy G Tolstov wrote:

> Hello. I'm use centos pdns server package. It contains error, that fixed
> in 2077 revision of svn. How can i get patched version of centos rpm ?
> Does anybody backport major patches to old powerdns releases ?

There is no pdns package in CentOS. I think you're probably using an extra repository like EPEL? At least that's where I get my pdns package for CentOS. You could create a bug report in the tracker for the repository you're using and see if the maintainter feels like updating. Or you'll have to do it yourself or find someone else who can do this for you.

Nils.