[Pdns-users] Heading up to PowerDNS Authoritative Server release 3.0: please check your open tickets

Christof Meerwald cmeerw at cmeerw.org
Tue Mar 22 23:39:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:38:30 +0100, bert hubert wrote:
> The big 3.0 release is coming real close, and it is going to be a big one.
> For the 'work in progress' release notes, please see
> http://doc.powerdns.com/changelog.html#changelog-auth-3-0

Just wanted to check what the status is on having a PowerDNS master
with a non-PowerDNS slave for DNSSEC signed zone - we had briefly
discussed this some time ago and I think the slave (if it's not
PowerDNS) currently won't do an AXFR when the RRSIG changes (and the
SOA won't change automatically). Will this be supported in the 3.0
release?

Christof

http://cmeerw.org                              sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
mailto:cmeerw at cmeerw.org                   xmpp:cmeerw at cmeerw.org