[Pdns-users] Poweradmin Bounty

Jivko Sabev jsabev at nicmus.com
Sun Nov 14 21:53:20 UTC 2010

Greetings,

The "syslink" feature request will be available in the next release of
JPowerAdmin.  I have already added the functionality but before
releasing it to the wild, I would like someone to verify if that is
indeed the functionality of ticket 44
(https://www.poweradmin.org/trac/ticket/44). You can see a test
interface of the "Syslink" feature at

http://www.nicmus.com/JPowerAdminTest/home.html

login with user: test
password: test

The zone listing of  linked domains are displayed as follows

example.net [example.com]

where example.net is linked to example.com.

It is also possible to unlink the zones so that they can be manually managed.

I am working out some quirks - e.g. at the moment it is not possible
to delete a "parent" zone without first deleting all linked zones.

Regards,

Jivko