[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Recursor instability

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Thu Jan 28 21:26:12 UTC 2010

More information can be found on the dns-operations mailing list:
https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2010-January/004891.html

It now appears that a third large DNS deployment saw a five-fold increase of
DNS traffic world wide at exactly the times mentioned in the posting to the
dns-operations mailing list.

Could PowerDNS Recursor operators with graphs check out if they saw anything
anomalous on the 28th of January 03:40:44 CET (28th of January 02:40:44 UTC,
27th of January 21:40:44 EST, plus or minus 2 seconds)

Thanks!