[Pdns-users] PowerDNS & DNSSEC: your support is needed

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Mon Jan 25 22:05:29 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:59:56PM +0100, Marten Lehmann wrote:
> Unfortunately I neither received an answer regarding this to a private
> email to Bert Hubert nor through a message I left on the contact form of
> the powerdns website.  I hope that this way someone involved in the DNSSEC
> development reads my message.

I'll be in immediate touch, and will figure out what happened to your
messages to the contact form, or to me. Apologies in any case.

Maybe this is a good moment to announce that www.powerdns.com, including the
contact form, will shortly be replaced by a new site.

The current site & layout have served for almost 10 years (!).

	Bert