[Pdns-users] PowerDNS & DNSSEC: your support is needed

Marten Lehmann lehmann at cnm.de
Mon Jan 25 21:59:56 UTC 2010

Hi Bert,

> All parties with an interest in PowerDNS and/or DNSSEC are therefore kindly
> requested to contact me privately if they are in a position to either
> acquire a support contract with us, or to fund DNSSEC development directly.

is this still an issue? I couldn't access the website powerdnssec.org
for details. We have registrar contracts with a lot of TLD registries
and thus we noticed, that more and more registries keep an eye on
DNSSEC, several registries provide test environments with DNSSEC and
some (like IIS.se) even production environments.

I read an earlier posting from you that stated, that there would be a
directory including the keys for each domain name. But we have a pure
database replication deployment, so rather than text files it would be
better to have the keys within the same database as well.

We could support the DNSSEC development, but in this case rather
financially than by contributing code. Unfortunately I neither received
an answer regarding this to a private email to Bert Hubert nor through a
message I left on the contact form of the powerdns website. I hope that
this way someone involved in the DNSSEC development reads my message.

Kind regards
Marten Lehmann