[Pdns-users] MySQL table columns

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Wed Aug 11 20:39:01 UTC 2010

Hello,

Second question: Is there an overview available that describes what each
of the database table columns is good for? There's example data but it
doesn't use all columns. Some columns are used for internal purposes
I've read, but I haven't found a comprehensive list of all supported
columns and what PowerDNS expects to read from them. Especially for
diverse record types. There's the one with half a dozen of numbers and I
don't know what to put where and what they all mean. If possible, I'd
like to create a database view to give those ugly numbers a name and to
have a table that only contains the data I want to maintain.