[Pdns-users] "host" command returning weird results. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Nicholas Williams williamsn at bondware.com
Wed Jul 9 17:07:21 UTC 2008

I consistently get correct results with "dig" no matter what options I
choose (including +norecurs) but consistently get weird results with
"host" no matter what options I choose. *scratches head*

Thanks,

Nick

--

*/Nicholas Williams/*
Associate Web Developer,

W: (615) 333-7775
C: (931) 808-5725
H: (615) 278-9415

"An idea, I have. Share it with you, I will. Change the world, we will
together."