[Pdns-users] dynamic load balacing

fatih cerit somenicit at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 14:22:24 UTC 2007

Hi

Is it possible to query requesting client's ip address in backend query like
%s ??? I am looking for dynamic load balancing of my clients on sip network
but first I must authenticate them. If I get the requesting client ip
address/natted ip address in the backend  queries I will be able to load
balance and be able to route some reguest where ever I want.  Is there any
one who can help for is it possible or not.

Thanks
cerit