[Pdns-users] PDNS-Admin updated
rlibiez at arthmoor.com
Sun Dec 23 04:54:06 UTC 2007
The PDNS-Admin package has been updated after a couple of minor bug
reports were filed and a couple of other small things were tweaked.
The update is available at: http://www.iguanadons.net/pdns-admin
Changes for 1.1.2:
* SECURITY: Users were capable of creating new domains without the
* Users are unable to reset their passwords due to bad variable names in
the login code.
* Domain owners should not be allowed to change the domain type without
* Domain type and owner dialog should not appear in the interface if the
user is not allowed to use them.
* Skin templating system can now allow for nested <IF><ELSE> blocks.
* Added an upgrade script to handle template and query changes in the
future when updating.
More information about the Pdns-users