[Pdns-users] PowerDNS admin frontend

Joe Croft joe at croftj.net
Sat Dec 22 17:41:36 UTC 2007

Hi Yall,

 For those of you whose needs are simple, there is a Qt toolkit I wrote. It
works with postgres and maybe other SQL database backends. It is a native GUI
app and should build on Linux, Windows or Mac. It is not as feature rich as
many of the other tools, but it suits my needs and maybe some of your's too.

 	http://www.linuxlots.com/~pdns/

-joe