[Pdns-users] PowerDNS admin frontend

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Sat Dec 22 17:33:18 UTC 2007

Hi all

Thanks to everyone who already contributed their requirements and wishes for a pdns administration tool. If you still think, there's something missing, please feel free to add it to the page:

http://linuxnetworks.de/doc/index.php/PowerDNS_Admin_Web_Frontend

Now I would like to know if there's any existing project which already implements many of the requrements listed there. It would be especially important that the basis is solid because features can be always added. I found the following projects out there:

- PDNS Admin (http://freshmeat.net/projects/pdns-admin/)
- PowerAdmin (http://www.poweradmin.org/)
- PowerDNS Administration (http://sourceforge.net/projects/powerdnsadmin/)
- TUPA (http://www.tupa-dns.org/)
- WebDNS (http://freshmeat.net/projects/webdns/)
- ZoneAdmin (http://freshmeat.net/projects/zoneadmin/)

Do you think one of these (or a missing one) is promising enough?

Norbert