[Pdns-users] Re: Slave zones never refresh if the refresh value is too high

Brendan Oakley gentux2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 06:30:17 UTC 2007

Hello.

So I did everything I could to reproduce this behavior in a test
environment, and could not. Then I found in the production environment
zones with 12-hour refresh settings refreshing when they are supposed
to. I still don't know why I found some zones not refreshing, and I
still don't know why one of them started refreshing when it was set
from 7200 to 2400. Maybe I changed something else and forgot.

Sorry to post information that doesn't make any sense, but it doesn't
make sense to me either. Anyway, at least it is working now. If I find
more such trouble I will do more testing before I post.

Thanks.
Brendan