[Pdns-users] powerdns segfaulting (multiple machines)

Jordan Tardif jordan at hq.newdream.net
Fri Apr 13 22:15:52 UTC 2007

We are running debian 3.1 , kernel is 2.6.15.2  , backend is mysql running
on dedicated hardware cross connected to the powerdns frontends

03:13 PM# dpkg -s pdns-static
Package: pdns-static
Section: net
Installed-Size: 6452
Maintainer: bert hubert <bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl>
Architecture: i386
Source: pdns
Version: 2.9.20-1

I can work on recompiling next week on monday and as for tcpdump I can get
that as well. More to come monday.

--
Jordan Tardif
DreamHost