[Pdns-users] powerdns segfaulting (multiple machines)

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Fri Apr 13 22:20:45 UTC 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 03:15:52PM -0700, Jordan Tardif wrote:
> We are running debian 3.1 , kernel is 2.6.15.2  , backend is mysql running
> on dedicated hardware cross connected to the powerdns frontends

Ok - if your worries are about stability, you could install a snapshot on
one of your servers and see if that crashes as well.

It should not perform any worse than your crashing instances.

http://svn.powerdns.com/snapshots/1027/ is powering close to a million
domains already in test runs, and should be an effortless upgrade to your
current pdns-static.

Thanks!