[Pdns-users] Connection timeout for AXFR

Martijn Grendelman martijn at pocos.nl
Wed Oct 18 14:54:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

I run PowerDNS 2.9.20 on a RHEL4 system. I have noticed several times,
that after a while, the server stops responding to AXFR requests. The
request just times out. After a restart of the server, things start
working again.

Anyone else run into this problem? Any ideas for a fix, apart from
restarting the server on a daily basis?

I have made no effort to debug this so far. I will be happy to do so,
but I don't quite know where to start. I will also provide any config
information if necessary.

Thanks,
Martijn.