[Pdns-users] Help requested proofreading draft RFC

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Wed May 10 17:37:54 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 11:02:27AM +0200, Norbert Sendetzky wrote:
> Section 4.3:
> The first sentence is hard to understand in terms of what you've meant. More
> clarification would be fine.

Thanks Norbert, I updated the draft-draft using your and other suggestions:

http://ds9a.nl/rfc/dns-anti-spoofing.html

I also derived the formula I mentioned earlier:

                         A          (       D * R * W )
                                    (       N * P * I )

For more, see http://ds9a.nl/rfc/dns-anti-spoofing.html#anchor10

> I'm also curious about who is A. Hubert because I've thought your first name
> is Bert ;-)

My real first name is Albert, which also explains the 'ahu' you see cropping
up in some places, it is short for 'ahubert'. But everybody calls me bert.

:-)

	Bert