[Pdns-users] Bounced messages, birthday

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Fri May 12 14:42:12 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,

The happy news is that today is my 31st birthday! As a present, I'd love to
hear (privately) about interesting installations using or considering the
PowerDNS recursor since the 3.0 release, or even earlier.

As an open source company, we rarely know who our users are, and it
gives us great joy when we hear of succesful deployments! As a special
treat, also tell us about unsuccesful deployments; perhaps we can fix your
problems. Now is the time to come out of the closet!

For some worse news, if you receive the mailing list postings twice, or have
done so in the past, this is due to Pat <pat at bluedog.net> who is
"retaliating" against his failure to unsubscribe from this list, and has
announced he will be spamming you all with duplicate postings.

I've tried to take measures (including unsubscribing what appears to be he
address) but it is hard to know how he is receiving the list, it might go
through a mail forwarder. He is hard to reason with.

Apologies. Once I see the bounces come in I'll block the relevant IP range.

Kind regards,

bert hubert