[Pdns-users] pdns recursor question

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Tue May 9 05:32:31 UTC 2006

You did not answer the questions I asked you, and yet you expect me to
answer more of yours!

I'm too good for this world. Yes you can point your pdns to another dns, not
necessary a pdns-recursor one.

All you need to do is add 'recursor=10.12.1.1' to the pdns.conf.

If you have further questions, please tell us how you know it doesn't work.

Kind regards,

bert