[Pdns-users] pdns recursor question

Yusnel Rojas GarcĂ­a yrojass at gmail.com
Tue May 9 04:08:33 UTC 2006

can't I point my pdns to another dns, not nessesary a pdns-recursor one, a
bind dns for instance? which is actually what's running in 10.12.1.1 . How
can I resolve queries throgh it?
in others words how can I, at the end resolve the pdns unresolved queries
through my bind dns at 10.12.1.1

thanks for your patience