[Pdns-users] windows version getting stale

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Tue Mar 28 20:47:42 UTC 2006

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 04:49:11PM -0800, Bob Elder wrote:
> I'm using PowerDNS 2.9.15 on windows 2003 connecting to a sql 2000
> backend.  I've got it working fine as a Master or standalone, however, I
> am having problems setting this up as a slave. I'm using Windows DNS as
> the master for testing.  When I fire off pdns I get the following:

Sadly the Windows version is getting to be very stale. We hope to revive it
one day..

In the meantime I can only suggest using the Linux or FreeBSD versions.

We could start a bounty - if people gang together enough money so we can
divert one of our Windows guys for a week or two, we could have first class
windows support again.

So far we haven't seen any (paying) interest yet though.