[Pdns-users] hosts file

matt farey matt.farey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 06:40:39 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have a large amount of domains which I do not want my network to have
access to, they are contained in a text file. (I am prepared to perform
regular expressions on this if needed to get it into a format pdns can
accept)
How can I combine this list with powerdns, such that any lookups for
these hosts will return 0.0.0.0 for instance, instead of the true IP.
This is to protect my users from adult content.
pdns is running on xubuntu with 2 nics, 0.7 internet, 2.7 local
(protected) LAN.

Thank you.

--
Matthew Farey
25 The Polygon, Southampton, Hants, SO15 2BP, UK