[Pdns-users] Authority Question

Michoel Kazen michoel at roytechmedia.com
Wed Jun 8 13:53:05 UTC 2005

Hey,

The idea was to have domain.com delegated to 2.3.4.5. I know I can
delegate a subdomain to another server, but I wanted to delegate the
whole domain I am authoritive for to a third part. I actually
accomplished this by adding an SOA for .com and then said domain.com NS
2.3.4.5 which works.

Thanks again,
--
Michael