[Pdns-users] Authority Question

Michoel Kazen michoel at roytechmedia.com
Tue Jun 7 14:10:10 UTC 2005

Thanks everyone!

I was aware this was sort of a non standard way to do this. On the
flipside, is it possible that my domain xyz.com which I am authoritive
for to be delegated to a third party completely, e.g. if the root
servers have NS records for xyz.com pointed to ns1.xyz.com and
ns2.xyz.com, can I in turn delegate the entire xyz.com to a third party,
by way of adding NS records within ns1/ns2.xyz.com which point to
ns1.abc.com? I was having trouble with this concept as well. E.g.
instead of delegating a subdomain/zone, I want to delegate the entire
domain.

Thanks again,

-Michael

--