[Pdns-users] New windows release

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Tue Jul 26 22:17:47 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 02:42:21PM -0700, Brent Wiese wrote:
> Have 2.9.15 running on a few windows 2000/2003 boxes. The recursor dies
> periodically (anywhere from 5 min to a day or 2), which also seems to
> make authoritative queries stop.

I'd love to have people port later pdns'es to Windows, please see
http://wiki.powerdns.com for hints.

We also have a bounty out, if anybody really cares, for a reasonable sum we
could make a windows port pretty soon. Contact me privately for details.

There are enough problems in 2.9.15 that your problem doesn't surprise me.

Sorry that I can't be of more help..