[Pdns-users] Disabling / Locking domains for a certain time

Gareth Campling gareth at griffin.com
Fri Apr 22 08:16:22 UTC 2005

We have a way of doing it, but it's a hack and saw method, as we manage the dns via our intranet just have a button that inserts XXX
into the SOA / NS records and any A or CNAME records so nothing resolves correctly.

There are cleaner ways no doubt but it works.

--
Gareth Campling
Network Operations

T  :  0870 804 0 804