[Pdns-users] MySQL + Win2k (w/ MyODBC)

Aaron Seelye aseelye-lists at eltopia.com
Wed Dec 8 07:42:14 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to get Win2k and MySQL working with MyODBC 3.51.  What I'm
wondering is if the layout used in the unix version of PowerDNS w/ MySQL is
the same, or if not, then what?  I'm trying to get this all working with
PowerAdmin, and if possible (due to outside reasons, I know this would be
easier on unix) would like it to run on Win2k.

Basically, the reason I'm asking is that PowerDNS starts up, but doesn't
seem to understand that it does have dns zones in the db, (which I put in
with PowerAdmin, and when I query the MySQL db directly, the records are all
there as they should be) and so it refers the queries to the recursor.  If I
should include my config or anything else that would be helpful, please let
me know.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Aaron Seelye