[Pdns-users] Implementation of A6 records?

Laan J. van der laanvd at xs4all.nl
Wed May 21 22:47:21 UTC 2003

Hi all,

The documentation of pnds does not list the A6 recordtype under the list
of supported record types. Since the only block in migrating from bind to
powerdns is the lack of support for A6 records, I am wondering if anybody
thought of implementing it in pdns and if so what the reason is why it is
not implemented (I'm not asking this in a manager-like-tone-of-voice but
more in the sense of whats-bad-about-A6-in-pdns ;) ).

Anyway, if anybody can give me a hint about A6 records in pdns it would be
greatly appreciated.

Oh and I've read the archives and couldn't find anything about A6 records.
If my question is answered in an earlier post, please be sure to lart me
with the URL of the archived post :)

Regards,

Joris