[Pdns-users] Feature request: Generic zone

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Mon Jun 16 16:57:02 UTC 2003

Thus spake Mohamed Lrhazi (mohamed at your-site.com) [16/06/03 10:53]:
> I'd like to request a feature, unless this is already possible somehow....

I'd like to second this request.  We have a number of zones that I'm
planning on making the case for moving to pdns, but if we need to updated
3,000 records whenever a change is made, it's a PITA.  It would be much
easier if we could either do something like a domain-wide CNAME (which is
either against the RFC or BCP), or have a field in the 'domains' table to
indicate that this zone is a mirror of another local zone.