[Pdns-users] The state of Win32 support?

Patricio Valdes valdes at parava.net
Tue Dec 9 23:12:14 UTC 2003

We are using 2.9.6 still. We have over 10,000 domains and use MsSQL as a
backend.

The only problem with this version is that it leaks memory and server
has to be restarted often to clear memory. This server is only used for
PDNS.

Still testing or beginning to test version 2.9.13. Will report as soon
as I find some time, will be soon, next week hopefully.

Thanks......

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks, Inc.