[Pdns-dev] pdnssec check-zone vs SRV and TXT RRs

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Fri Apr 22 19:55:16 CEST 2011

check-zone complains about my SRV RRs; it seems to expect the priority
to be in the content rather than in the prio column.  The data dig(1)
receives from the server is correct, though, supporting my presumption
that the SRVs' priority should be in prio, just like MXs' priority.

Similarly, check-zone complains that my TXT RRs do not start with "
in the content column.  But, again, the server serves correct content,
enclosing the content table in "".

I don't have a NAPTR RR (I never did figure out how pdns expects them
to be stored in sql ☹) but if that also uses prio it may also be wrong.

-JimC