[Pdns-announce] PowerDNS presence at the dutch Dataman ISP Kart Competitie

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Mon Mar 13 21:02:51 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,

This notice is especially for PowerDNS users in The Netherlands. I will be
present at the April 1st Dataman ISP Kart Competition, organised by Dave
Aaldering, one of the first PowerDNS users.

Almost all Dutch internet companies are present, so if you are coming, be
aware that I'll be around and happy to meet with any and all PowerDNS users
or developers! If I can find it I'll wear my PowerDNS t-shirt.

For more information see http://www.kart-competitie.nl/ Be aware that the
race is completely booked, but there is lots more going on to enjoy
yourself.

Hope to see you there!