[dnsdist] dnsdist 1.0.0-beta1 released

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Thu Apr 14 14:13:13 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

As you can read below, we are heading up to the dnsdist 1.0.0 release, and
we will be presenting about dnsdist next week at UKNOF34,
https://indico.uknof.org.uk/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=36 (there will be a
live stream!).

For this presentation we are looking at interesting dnsdist usecases, since
we do know dnsdist is out there at large scale already. Major CDNs, national
mobile carriers, TLD operators are among the known deployments.

But more is always better. If you have a story how dnsdist solved a problem
for you, or enabled you to do something you couldn't do before, can you let
me know (privately)?

I can then work your story into the dnsdist '1.0.0' presentation, either
anonymously or with reference to your work.

Even if you don't think what you are doing is in any way special, please do
let us know. It might be more interesting than you think.

Thanks!

	Bert