[Pdns-users] PowerDNS tcp query rate

Alan Holmes alan1202.holmes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:54:18 UTC 2023

Hello,
Very interesting issue indeed. I came across a similar problem in the
past.
In order for me to understand what you are missing, can you share the
configuration you have used and the target IP.
If you will also share some of the random third level domains,
I will also verify your pdns configuration directly.

Best,
Alan