[Pdns-users] INCEPTION-INCREMENT for a signed zone

Tomas Habarta lists+pdns at tocc.cz
Fri Sep 2 08:34:28 UTC 2022

Hi Klaus,

thanks for your reply. Well, yes, couple of other methods work correctly, but the case is kind of special as for the serial format change I need to avoid (with all that old dogs/new tricks stuff).
Described behaviour seems buggy at the moment, therefore I hoped to see the reason why it works that way and if that is really the intended way it should work...

Thanks anyway ;-)
Tomas