[Pdns-users] Adjusting slaves via API

Pieter De Wit pieter at insync.za.net
Tue Mar 15 06:46:24 UTC 2022

Hi Otto,

I have a server that is the master for “example.com <http://example.com/>” - we are dynamically allocating slaves on DHCP. I would like the master to send notify messages when the zone is changed to this list of dynamic slaves. The only way I can see of doing this is to “register” the slaves via the API ?

Hope that expands what I am trying to do ?

Thanks !