[Pdns-users] RFS2136 updates

Walter Parker walterp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:40:02 UTC 2022

I'm running from PostgresDB. Using the pdnsutil command, I did set the
metadata.Here are the results from pdnsutil.

pdnsutil get-meta chaosdynamics.com
Metadata for 'chaosdynamics.com'
ALLOW-DNSUPDATE-FROM = 66.113.99.176/28, 127.0.0.1/8
NOTIFY-DNSUPDATE = 1
SOA-EDIT-API = DEFAULT
TSIG-ALLOW-DNS-UPDATE = cdkey

I'll try the zone-cache settings.