[Pdns-users] How to make Authoritative work?

frank+pdns at tembo.be frank+pdns at tembo.be
Tue Jan 18 08:46:10 UTC 2022

Hi,

The interesting parts are:

- your full pdns config file (please mask passwords, but nothing besides that)
- entry for that domain in the domains table
- SOA / NS records in the records table for that domain
- output of `pdnsutil check-zone` on that domain.

That should give us a good starting point, we'll see from there...

Cheers!

Frank