[Pdns-users] PDNS notify zones different in cPanel Server

Jackson Yap jackson at apc.sg
Wed Mar 17 07:56:27 UTC 2021

Thanks!

Understood now. However it doesn't work below:

pdnsutil set-kind domain.com master
Error:
Could not find backend willing to accept new zone configuration

I think I will just restart pdns service to effect the change, which
achieve the same purpose as well some how (eg. Moving a zone from native
to master).

Warmest Regards,
Jackson Yap