[Pdns-users] Selective migration of domains

Thomas Mieslinger miesi at mail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:04:36 UTC 2021

If I'd have a list of domains/zones to copy,
I'd add them to the zones table in the db,
set master ip to the old servers ip,
run pdns_util transfer zone (see help),
update setting in domains table to type master,
update ns records of transfered zones to new names,
tell my registrar to update delegation of the transfered zones.

What am I missing?