[Pdns-users] ALLOW_AXFR_FROM in rel 3.2?

Pieter Lexis pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Fri Jul 9 07:51:09 UTC 2021

Hi Sandro,

On 7/8/21 5:11 PM, Alessandro Dentella via Pdns-users wrote:
> I'd like to knwo if ALLOW_AXFR_FROM was already present in rel 3.2.
> Where can I get the old docs? Or: is there anybody that can tell me?

Please *don't* use Authoritative Server 3.2. It was released in January
2013, is out of support for several years(!) and suffers from from
several know security vulnerabilities. Please upgrade ASAP.

If you mis-typed and are using 4.2, ALLOW-AXFR-FROM metadata is
supported PowerDNS Authoritative Server 3.4.2 onward.

Best regards,

Pieter

--
Pieter Lexis