[Pdns-users] How to Update from PDNS 4.1.14 to Latest?

Jackson Yap jackson at apc.sg
Thu Feb 25 06:30:23 UTC 2021

Thanks everyone.

This works for those who need to extract for the error:

pdnsutil check-all-zones | grep -i "\[error\]"

We just discovered 2 errors which we have no clue what it means. A

[Error] Following record is auth=1, run pdnsutil rectify-zone?:
xxx.xxx.com IN RRSIG DS

[Error] Following record is auth=1, run pdnsutil rectify-zone?:
xxx.xxx.com IN RRSIG NSEC

What is the exact issue and how to resolve this?

Warmest Regards,
Jackson Yap